This course covers variety of topics, such as:
- Test First Development
- Given-when-then and red-green-refactor patterns
- Test trustworthiness and Devil's Advocate game
- Parameterized testing
- Discovering alternative paths after writing a test
- Conforming to TDD laws
- And testing the application layer
The course has a simple but effective structure. Essential TDD concepts are covered in depth using various demos and self-descriptive visuals, making it easy for participants to comprehend the most tricky parts with minimum effort and remember them as per need.
By completing the course, participants should learn:
- What TDD is, and why it’s important?
And be able to
- Set up test projects and install the dependencies for unit testing C# projects.
- Write unit tests for the designed units of real-world software systems.
- Apply TDD rules, patterns, and techniques to test properly-designed units of software systems to protect their expected behavior from unintended deviations.
Why should students take this course:
TDD is an essential practice for every software developer.
Professional developers use TDD to ship trustworthy, clean, and high-quality code faster with fewer bugs. TDD helps them protect the design of their software during updates.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you feel like this course is not for you, ask for a full refund within 30 days. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTORS:
Over 20+ years of combined coding experience. We've taught over 300k+ students how to code –– both beginner and expert levels.
Certified Microsoft .NET developer
Over 58k subscribers on YouTube
Who this course is for:
C# developers of all levels who want to learn TDD