FULL VIDEO COURSE AND WRITTEN PDF GUIDE 2 for 1
Build an FPS multi-player Game with Photon PUN2 & UNITY
Learn how to make your own Multiplayer First-person shooter ZOMBIE game using Photon PUN2 and UNITY 2021
This course includes:
✔ Unlimited Access
✔ 101 Lectures
✔ 7.5 Hrs of Videos
✔ Access from Mobile
Have you ever dreamed about building your own First-person shooter game?
Or maybe you want to develop games like Call of Duty Zombies, Left 4 dead, or any FPS or Horde-type game?
Then you found the right course for you!
In this course, you will develop your own FPS multiplayer zombie game!
Also there is the option to get the full course in a book format! Perfect for following along at your own pace line by line and from anywhere!
You could even use it to acompany your course videos! Double the gain!
Want to follow along with our step-by-step written guide?
You have a unique opportunity not only to follow our online course, but also a PDF step-by-step guide with all the code and implementations. Get the video and written version and build your FPS multiplayer game with ease and comfort.
- Setting up the FPS Project and HDRP vs URP (3:44)
- Setup and Looking at the URP assets (3:59)
- Setting up the Scene and Looking at Skyboxes (2:33)
- - DOWNLOAD - TutorialsEU_Assets
- Checking out the Assets we are going to use (4:18)
- Building our Environment - Streets and Houses (13:18)
- Building our Environment - Decorations and Story (8:30)
- Adding Invisible walls and limitations (8:27)
- Build your own city! (3:11)
- FPS Character tricks (1:45)
- Adding the Main Character to the Game - How to use Clipping (6:08)
- Looking Around with MouseLook - MouseSensitivity and Clamping (11:08)
- Player Movement using a Character Controller (6:22)
- Adding Gravity Manually and using Layers and Masks (10:23)
- Adding Jumping (4:38)
- Adding an Animator and Where to Find Animations (MIXAMO) (9:17)
- Adding Transitions and Animations (7:06)
- Adding more Transitions and Has Exit Time (2:29)
- Creating the PlayerManager and Health that is reduced when Hit (3:32)
- Restarting the Game at 0 Health and Fixing the Pushing up by the Zombie (2:49)
- Using Raycasts to shoot (9:47)
- Adding A CrossHair (1:50)
- Adding Enemy Health and Make them killable (6:24)
- Adding a Recoil Animation to the weapon (3:04)
- Triggering the Recoil Animation on Shoot (4:34)
- Adding Spawn locations (4:27)
- Writing the GameManager that takes care of Spawning Enemies Randomly (6:50)
- Enemies call their Death, and a neat little trick assigning the GameManager (4:44)
- Displaying the Rounds (5:39)
- Displaying the Health (4:48)
- Game Over Screen (5:07)
- Displaying Statistics at the end of the game (5:13)
- Making the game Replayable (2:36)
- Main Menu Setup (8:20)
- Returning to Main Menu (3:22)
- UI - Pause Menu (4:31)
- UI - Simple Camera Shake (5:44)
- UI - Hurt Screen effect (1:58)
- UI - Zombie Health Bar (7:03)
- UI - Muzzle Flash (6:42)
- VFX - Particle system - Hit effect (2:21)
- VFX - Particle system - Scripting (4:50)
- Animations - Zombie Attack (7:39)
- Animations - Zombie Death (4:18)
- SFX - Shoot and zombie growl (7:49)
- Graphics - Fog and some tweaks
- UI - Fade-Out and Fade In (6:53)
- Build - Build your game for PC (1:48)
- Changing the character and weapon models (10:25)
- Weapon Sway (6:39)
- Player Sprinting (1:40)
- Weapon Aiming (7:37)
- Ammo System Setup (8:42)
- Weapon Ammo System - UI (4:00)
- Weapon-Firerate (2:15)
- Weapon- Switching between Automatic and Single Shot Mode (1:48)
- Weapon-Setting up a Pistol (Secondary Weapon) (4:43)
- Weapon- Variation Animation Setup (5:40)
- Weapon-Switching between Weapons and Animations (8:26)
- BUG: Weapon stuck reloading when switching mid reload
- BUG. Ammo not updating on weapon switch
- Enemy-Point System (3:59)
- Interaction System-Vending Machine Setup (6:57)
- BUG: Player goes into crippling debt
- Interaction System-Health and Ammo Vending Machines (7:24)
- FPS-Photon Pun2 Setup (3:42)
- PUN2-Networking Manager (5:06)
- PUN2-Main Menu (4:16)
- PUN2-Rooms (7:54)
- PUN2 - Scene Syncing (2:00)
- PUN2 - Player Prefab (2:40)
- PUN2 - Player Spawning and Finding Spawners (10:21)
- PUN2 - Player Syncing and Filtering Controls (10:11)
- PUN2 - Transform Sync (8:59)
- PUN2 - Round Sync (5:46)
- PUN2 - Round Number Sync (9:27)
- PUN2 - Zombie Sync (2:17)
- PUN2 - Zombie Switch between players (4:28)
- PUN2 BUG - Pausing game on Player death (1:31)
- PUN2 - Enemy health and death sync (6:17)
- PUN2 - Player health and death sync (2:57)
- PUN2 - Sync Weapon Switch (3:34)
- PUN2 - Sync SFX and VFX (5:25)
You will learn how to use and implement all these things
- Program Enemy AI to fight against, in a PvE (Player vs. Environment) round-based style similar to Left 4 Dead and COD Zombies.
- Photon PUN2 – Learn to make multiplayer games with the best engine available for Unity!
- Ready to expand to PvP (Player vs. Player) – Only a few steps away from having your very own PvP combat
- Learn map building secrets and techniques used daily in the industry for competitive and arena-based games
- Improve your game design skills through our design fundamentals and learn what makes a game fun
- Get to know the simple steps it takes to turn your game into a mobile game, including touch controls and in-editor mobile testing.e
- Set up a system to let your player interact with environmental assets, using our vending machine example!
- Learn how to sync everything over the Network via Photon Pun´s built-in components
- Get to know PUN2´s custom functions for network communication like RPC´s (Remote Procedural Calls), Photon Hashtables, Custom properties, and Pun Callback Overrides
- And with all that, you´ll be able to take your Singleplayer game and turn it into the Multiplayer game you always wanted!
Hi, I’m Denis Panjuta
I have a degree in engineering from the University for Applied Science Konstanz in Germany and discovered my love for programming there. With 9 years of programming in different areas & 8 years of experience as a teacher, I have set out to accomplish my mission.
Currently over 250,000 students learn from my courses. This gives me a lot of energy to create new courses with the highest quality possible. My goal is to make learning to code accessible for everyone, as I am convinced, that “Programming is the future.” My mission is, to teach programming to over 10.000.000 people!
So join my courses and learn to create apps, games, websites or any other type of application. The possibilities are limitless.