Android Studio Productivity Masterclass
2x Your Coding Speed Using Android Studio
This course includes:
✔ Unlimited Access
✔ 53 Lectures
✔ 1.5 Hrs of Videos
✔ Access from Mobile
Do you want to be a more efficient Android Developer?
Use shortcuts, shortcodes, and special productivity hacks like a true coding Jedi?
It’s all possible with my new Android Studio Productivity Masterclass!
Using the right shortcuts, live templates and plugins will make your life as a developer a lot easier. Not only will you become faster when coding, but you will become a pro at using your keyboard and could even throw away your mouse… at least almost… After the course you will be so much more proficient within Android Studio.
This course is suitable both for beginners and for advanced Android Studio users who want to learn additional plots and double their coding speed.
- Intro Basic Shortcuts in Android Studio (1:08)
- Copy and Cut Line (2:12)
- Clipboard and copy from history (3:10)
- Duplicate Line (1:05)
- Get Parameter Info (1:57)
- Select code with ctrl w or option up (1:50)
- Extend and shrink selection (1:40)
- Open terminal within Android Studio (0:49)
- Expanding or collapsing code (1:34)
- Cleanup code (1:57)
- Build and Run your app (1:54)
- Navigate intro (0:45)
- Navigate to Class or File (2:40)
- Navigate to Line (1:28)
- Recently Opened Files and more (1:00)
- Recently made changes (1:40)
- Jump to last change (2:00)
- Switch between open tabs (1:30)
- Search anywhere (1:32)
- Navigate to implementation (1:44)
- Navigate to declaration (0:50)
- Navigate to super class or method (1:27)
- Move to next and previous highlighted error (2:28)
- Display the file structure (1:54)
- Navigate within the file and highlight code with precision and speed (4:26)
This course consist of several chapters where you will learn:
- General Shortcuts to work in Android Studio
- Refactoring in code
- Navigation in your code and files
- Navigation between windows in Android Studio
- Useful Plugins
- Live templates
You should have used Android Studio before, to get the most out of this course, as installing Android Studio and a basic overview of the tool itself is not part of the course.
I'm Denis Panjuta
I have a degree in engineering from the University for Applied Science Konstanz in Germany and discovered my love for programming there. With 9 years of programming in different areas & 8 years of experience as a teacher, I have set out to accomplish my mission.
Currently over 250,000 students learn from my courses. This gives me a lot of energy to create new courses with the highest quality possible. My goal is to make learning to code accessible for everyone, as I am convinced, that “Programming is the future.” My mission is, to teach programming to over 10.000.000 people!
So join my courses and learn to create apps, games, websites or any other type of application. The possibilities are limitless.